One of the largest and leading global investment conferences in the asset management industry, the 23rd CLSA Investors’ Forum opens in Hong Kong on Monday, 19th September. Unrivalled for its corporate access and investor insights, this invitation-only event attracts more than 1400 global fund managers and more than 200 global companies from 30 countries.
Against a backdrop of global uncertainty and heightened regional complexity, the Forum provides a platform for debate on the issues and trends driving global markets. More than 40 keynote and specialist speakers will present their views on geopolitics, economics, foreign policy, technology, energy, healthcare, the environment, corporate governance and more. The speakers include:
- Daniela Rus, knowledge-work automation and advanced robotics professor from MIT.
- David Agus, one of the world’s leading doctors and best-selling author of The End of Illness.
- David Eagleman, renowned neuroscientist and award-winning author.
- Drew Barrymore, Actor, Producer and Brand Creator.
- Frank Luntz, prominent US pollster and distinguished author.
- Jeffrey Goldberg, leading commentator on US foreign policy, national security and the Middle East.
- Joseph Stiglitz, Nobel Prize laureate and global economics guru.
- Marc Faber, editor and publisher of The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report.
- Robert Gordon, distinguished economist, scholar and author.
- Tali Sharot, professor and best-selling author of The Optimism Bias.
- Tim Urban, creator and blogger for Elon Musk et al.
- Yuval Noah Harari, professor and author of the international bestseller Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.
Click here to follow the 23rd CLSA Investors’ Forum on social media.