Established in honour of our two founding chairmen, the CLSA Chairman’s Trust brings together our staff and communities across the globe.
Since 2007, through the Trust, CLSA has provided ideas, human resources and funding of almost US$25 million to support the incredible work of 130+ grass root NGOs. In doing so, we have impacted the lives of over half a million individual across Asia and beyond. Providing our ideas, people and funding.
The CLSA Chairman’s Trust Dealing Day is the principle source of revenue for the Trust. Since 2007 our clients have contributed to raising almost US$25 million through actively trading with CLSA on the Dealing Day. All net trading commissions from the Dealing Day are contributed to the Chairman’s Trust fund.
The Trust’s unique, self-funding model enables annual grants to support measurable and sustainable projects within small-medium sized NGOs. With a mandate of poverty alleviation, the Trust funds education; health and welfare; commercial and environmental enterprises across Asia and beyond.
To learn more about CLSA’s Chairman’s Trust please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2007, the Chairman’s Trust has touched over half a million lives across Asia and beyond.
CLSA staff are actively engaged in the grant making process.
A unique aspect of the Chairman’s Trust is the Staff Sponsorship programme. All funded projects require a CLSA employee to champion who is responsible for pre-funding due diligence, funding applications, regular reporting and annual project visits. Staff sponsorship is critical to the success of the Trust, ensuring accountability, active social engagement and awareness for those less fortunate.
CLSA Chairman’s Trust has funded more than 130 NGOs since 2007.
The organisations we fund are very close to our heart and we encourage you to explore the inspirational people and projects that have benefited from our funding.
Since 2007, the Chairman’s Trust has supported more than 130 NGOs across Asia and beyond. The below list is a reflection of current and past charity beneficiaries.
- Angkor Hospital for Children
- Cambodian Acid Survivors Charity
- Children’s Surgical Centre
- First Step
- Indochina Starfish Foundation
- Journeys Within Our Community
- M’lop Tapang
- Operation Asha
- Pour un Sourire d’Enfant
- Temple Garden Foundation
- Aiyou Huaxia
- Angelmom Foundation
- Chi Heng Foundation
- Children’s Medical Foundation
- Chi Wah Foundation
- Heifer International
- Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
- Institute for Environment and Development
- Kashin-Beck Disease Fund
- Lanzhou University
- One Earth Designs
- Qinghai Earthquake Relief
- Rural Education Action Project
- The Red Cross Society of China
- Vibrant Communities
- Fresh Fish Traders School
- Helping Hand
- Joshua Hellman Foundation
- Project Share
- Sunshine Action
- The Women’s Foundation
- Action Village India: ASSEFA
- Action Village India: CRUSADE
- Equitas Dhanyakosha India
- Family Care – Charles Watson
- Lamdong Jamyang School Trust
- Maharogi Sewa Samiti
- Sense International India
- Sister Nivedita: School on Wheels
- Vidya & Child
- World Toilet Organisation
- St Francisco Kodomoryo
- Asan in Asia
- Big Brother Mouse
- Lao Rehabilitation Foundation
- Room to Read
- The Global Association for People and the Environment
- Project K
- Angel Brigade
- Ayala Foundation – BP/TEN Moves
- Ayala Foundation – GILAS
- Ayala Foundation – Our Library
- Ayala Foundation – Typhoon Haiyan Rehabilitation
- International Care Ministries
- LET’S Read
- Quidan Kaisahan Negros Occidental Inc
- SOS Children’s Villages
- Bright Dawn Foundation
- Child Protection & Development Centre
- Population & Development Association
- Vivian Slot Scholarship Fund
- America Scores Boston
- Birch Family Services
- Giving Open Access to Learning
- LEARN Charter School Network
- The Boys & Girls Club of Newburgh