6 January 2015
Event Marketing Executive/Senior Event Marketing Executive
CLSA is seeking skilled candidates for the role of Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive in CLSA’s award-winning event marketing team in Hong Kong. This multifaceted role requires a seasoned event professional to work in various roles for several large scale forums as well as smaller events throughout the year.Requirements
- Minimum 4-5 years’ work experience as an event professional in a similar type company
- Fluent English is a MUST. Knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent computer skills. Preference for candidates with extensive experience with database programs such as MS Access, Excel & Mail Merge programs
- Highly client focused and results driven
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions/organisations
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills and presentation skills
- Must be a “roll up the sleeves” type
- Able to work long hours as required
Please send applications to email@example.com if you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in equity broking and the investment industry.
5 January 2015
Interactive Media Designer
The job of an Interactive Media Designer is to help envision and shape the way people experience our web services; and bring that vision to life with a professional look and feel. The incumbent is primarily responsible for creating infographics, emails and animations to market our research and corporate communications events, designing user interfaces for new initiatives on our websites, as well as audio editing and content management.Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Design/Multimedia or related discipline, and 2-3 years’ direct professional experience
- A love of art, colour and typography; and a good sense of humour
- Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Audio-editing skills
- Working skills in HTML, CSS and a CMS environment.
- Knowledge in sitemap and wireframe planning
- Familiarity with cross-platform transfer issues and email compatibility issues will be advantageous
- A flexible nature and ability to create artwork to suit a range of tastes and purposes; yet also possessing self-confidence to make design suggestions
- A self-motivated multi-tasker, comfortable working in a high-pressure corporate environment
- A good command of English and Chinese with the ability to liaise with colleagues at various levels
CLSA Broking Academy
CLSA offers roles for skilled, early-career professionals through direct entry or through the CLSA Broking Academy.
The CLSA Broking Academy is a unique programme that brings exceptionally talented individuals from diverse professional backgrounds to CLSA to train them to lead our business into the future.